Norton.com/setup Antivirus Security Installing and Activation Process
Norton.com/setup provides you the best protection against cyber threats defending your computer against viruses, malware, trojans, and rootkits. With its powerful features,Norton is one of the best providers of cyber security software.
After you purchase the Norton product you need to activate and set up the Norton product through the Norton.com/setup link. The process is quite easy and requires a few simple steps.
SECURE ALL YOUR DEVICES WITH NORTON
More and more people are accessing the internet day by day and so is rising the number of cyberattacks. One estimate put it that 9 out of 10 computers accessing the internet faces some kind of cyber attack. Such is the extent of cyber threat.
Accessing the internet without proper security is liking walking without clothes. Here starts the search for the best antivirus software available in the market that can provide complete protection and for millions this search ends with the Norton Security Suite.
Norton antivirus comes with advanced security features covering every aspect of cybersecurity. Follow the below-mentioned steps to promptly set up the Norton antivirus and enjoy complete protection
Norton.com/Setup account registration
Norton account is a multi-purpose, central, web-based platform that can be used to download and manage Norton Subscriptions. It is recommended that you have your own Norton account before you try to setup Norton antivirus.
- Just launch the Norton login page through Norton.com/setup URL and on the top right corner, you will see the sign-in button. Click on it.
- On the Sign-in page, you will have the option to create an account, select it.
- You will move to the account setup page. Here provide your current working email address, and create a strong password.
- Now select your country. The page automatically selects it for you but to avoid any discrepancies you can do it manually too.
- After you have entered all the details, click on the create account button. This will complete the process and you will have your account registered and the email address and password you entered will be your login details.
Norton setup product key
Whenever you buy a security product, you are provided with a product code or key, to authenticate your purchase and to activate your products. That is the case with Norton.com/setup too. Whether you have bought it online or offline, you will get a product key which you can later use to activate your Norton subscription.
Where to find the Norton key?
If you have purchased the Norton product online then during the purchase process, you must have provided an email address or your phone number. You will get the Norton 25 digit alphanumeric key in the email or through a message to your number.
If you have bought it via an offline channel likely a retail card or a CD of Norton the product, look at the back of it, you will find the product key there. You may have to scratch the silver coating to reveal the code.
Now the product key is not only used to activate your Norton subscription but also to address issues you may face with the software. So it is recommended you keep it safe somewhere and can easily have access to it if the need arises.
Download the Norton antivirus installation files on your PC
You have registered your account, redeemed your product code, and authenticated your purchase via the www.Norton.com/setup. Now it’s time to download the installation files to setup the Norton antivirus on your PC.
- Launch the web browser and navigate to the Norton.com/setup page.
- Here choose the Sign-in option to get into your account.
- After you log in to your account, go to the download section. Here you will see the list of Norton products that come under your subscription.
- You will get two options, one to download the files on the same device, and second to download to another device, choose the first one for now.
- This will initiate the download process and the installation files will be downloaded to your PC.
Download Norton setup files on a secondary device
If your purchase license allows, Norton gives you the option to send a direct download link to another device for Norton Antivirus download. With a few extra steps involved one can easily download the Norton setup files to another computer.
- Just follow the same procedure and go to the Norton setup page through the Norton.com/setup link.
- Login to your Norton account with your credentials and go to the download options.
- Select the products you want to download and choose the option, download on another device.
- Now you need to provide an email address where you want the download link to be sent.
- After entering the email address press the option, send a download link.
- Now fire up the secondary device and open the email.
- Look for the Norton email with the download link, open the email and click on the link.
- The download process will start and the Norton antivirus installation files will be downloaded to this secondary device.
A few more steps remain to install the Norton antivirus on your system after you have to download the setup files. Just follow the below-mentioned instructions;
Just note that before you begin the installation, you must uninstall any previously installed security software or even the previous version of Norton software.
- Open the folder where you have downloaded the Norton installation setup.
- Once you have located the installer which is an executable file with .exe extension, double click it.
- This will kickstart the install process, follow any onscreen instruction, and wait for a few minutes till the process finishes.
Activate the Norton subscription you want to opt for
Norton works on the subscription model and provide various subscription option with different products and services under it. You need to activate the Norton product you have installed through the 25 digit product activation key to fully enjoy the security offered by the Norton products.
- Just open the antivirus main window on your computer and click on my account option.
- Sign in to your account with the required credentials and go to my subscription.
- Here choose the subscription you have purchased and carefully enter the 25 digit alphanumeric key.
- Press the submit button to activate your Norton antivirus product.